The server my blog is on… suddenly started honoring case sensitive url’s. That’s not very nice! And new…
The only thing I know happened is that I applied an Apple security update last night.
Now a lot of my fanfic blog links are broken! Going to take a day or two to fix/find them all…
Why, that is the universal indicator used on modern, portable, battery powered, consumer electronic devices used to indicate that the battery is charging. On my iPod it turns green when fully charged… on a Sony PSP… it is supposed to turn off… we’ll see.
Okay… finally had a chance to play with it… only 1 game (Ridge Racer)… gonna need a couple more to justify the cost
. No Tomb Raider episode for it (And with Eidos up for sale… might never be).
Things so far:
- Easy to get finger prints on it… and very easy to see them.
- I bought one of those “film screen shields” – wasted the money… got a spec of dust on it where it touches the PSP screen… and now I can’t use it. Urgh!!! I think it’s a good idea but… not if you can’t get the thing on it…
- It’s too “cute”/ “techie”… will I be willing to let anyone else use it? Afraid it’ll break…
- Very tiny gadget… only slightly bigger than my PDA…
- a keyboard would be nice… the on-screen phone-like thing is annoying.
- Couldn’t get it to work with my home wifi network… I think it’s an issue with my WEP key – it can see my home net (and the neighbors). But all it told me for an error was some number.
I wonder how long it’ll be before someone figures out how to get it to play PS2 games? Or PS-One games? Will probably require a large memory stick-thing and special UMB. Sony won’t like it… they want everyone to buy new games for $$$$.